Skip to main content

Challenging Myself

bismillah.

So I was sitting home one day, and pondered on my life. My whole life. Rethinking everything, and I realised that I spent so much of it sitting in my bubble. And used my I-am-an-introvert lame excuse to get away from my responsibilities. From what I wanna do.

It took me a few years of trying and searching to find what I really wanna do in life.

I started off wanting to teach, then an engineer, then a doctor.

I was so immersed in society's view, that I lost prospect from my goals.

Alhamdulillah, I was lucky enough to be given opportunities to try out things. Spent a few years in science school, a couple more in college, trying everything to find my own goals, without anyone else shaping it.

And alhamdulillah, I got the chance to have a year gap before enrolling in my degree courses. I found exactly what I want to do during that time.

I want to be myself.
Even if it meant being different.



So, I took a challenge. And my dad was cool enough to lend me a load of money to try it out. He had doubts on me, whether or not I will succeed in this challenge. But his doubts is my drive. I wanna succeed.
And I took the leap.


I was scared, but went through with it. Now, I'm in the middle of classes and getting my certificate.

I am done being scared of bursting my bubble. I wanna poke it and step outside the boundaries. Get out of my comfort zone.

And this challenge I am currently taking is a start.

I might end up working someday in a cubicle. But I hope that I will explore the world rather than sitting in the cube all day.

When nothing is certain,
anything is possible

And I'm gonna make it work.
InshaAllah.

currently loading up my iman.
wanna be a working da'ie,
not just someone pretending to be.

Salam Ramadhan Mubarak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's The End of The Race

bismillah. It's the night of 29th Ramadhan. The race is at its end. And how do I feel about it? Sad. Deeply, extremely sad. I hardly meet Ramadhan. Once a year. And for many years, I spent the days Ramadhan was here by just letting it pass by. This is one of the years where I truly devote myself in meeting Ramadhan, yet I feel it didn't change me. I didn't change. My fingers are literally trembling of the fact that.. I might not even see Ramadhan again. I am so overwhelmed. My heart is almost bursting of sadness. I might finish this race, but I don't know if I'm winning. And for the times I tried, well, He's the Only One to judge me. And I pray that this month has made me stronger within. Probably. Maybe. InshaAllah This is my last night with Ramadhan insyaAllah. I hope this possibly last date will last a lifetime. Cause I don't know if I have that long. I might not even see tomorrow. Or even finish my date tonigh

Happy Birthday To Me! Is it?

Bismillah. 20 April 2012 Hari ni ada BBQ Muslimah kat Masjid BBST. Seronok. Hari ni, body dan roh dapat makanan masing-masing alhamdulillah. :) Malam kami makan tu, makan ramai-ramai dalam dulang. Best woo! Tiba-tiba, sorang akak ni seru, "Attention! Akak nak panggil dua orang ni, sebab dorang ada buat salah dengan akak," then nama mereka pun disebut. Tipikal. Biasa waktu program-program macam ni, kalau ada yang cakap macam tu mesti nak sambut befday. Semua orang bergembira, happy, bergelak ketawa. Buat sesiapa yang tak dapat rasa ke-best-an makan dalam dulang ni, sila rasainya sendiri ya :) Tiba-tiba, tengah akak-akak yang 'bersalah' tu dipanggil ke depan, sorang buah hati saya jerit dari depan (saya makan kat belakang) Dia (1) : Azneen! Azneen! Cepat pergi depan ni! Saya : Hah? Buat ape? Dia (1) : Eleh, buat-buat tak tahu pulak. (sengih lebar) Saya pun buat-buat tak tahu, dan terus nyanyi. (wah, nyanyi kat masjid tu. tak senonoh betu

Rama-rama

Hari tu ada kuliah kat lecture hall. Agak jauh sikit dari apartmen. (apelah sangat jauhnya kalau dok KTT tu? :D ) Tengah sibuk tunggu lecturer, dan tunggu student dalam lecture hall tu keluar, saya dan kawan-kawan berboraklah kat luar. Tiba-tiba ada seekor rama-rama terbang dekat. Orang kata, it's impossible to catch a butterfly empty handed. Saya tau tu, tapi hari tu saje nak test. Saya pun sibuklah kejar rama-rama tu dengan berbaju kurungnya. Dia terbang kiri, saya kejar ke kiri. Dia terbang kanan, saya pun ikut. Nampak macam orang bodoh je. Ada saya kisah? Bila dah penat, saya pun duduk je lah. Sampai mengah-mengah haa~ Alih-alih semua orang dah give up, (okay, saya sorang je) dia sedap je dok bertenggek kat pokok bunga kat depan kitorang. Sebenarnya saya nak uji hakikat wanita yang dikaitkan dengan rama-rama ni. Saya selalu dengar, wanita solehah itu ibarat rama-rama. indah dilihat tapi sukar digapai  and yes, saya dah nampak perkaitannya. Betapa saya terpegun